Fulton Market Walking Tour
The LAI Ely Chapter returns to in-person gathering with this exciting walking tour of Fulton Market.
Capacity will be limited to 30 people total, with 15 people per tour group. You must select your tour when registering. Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Ely Chapter members may bring up to one guest.
Masks are optional for outdoor portion of the tour. Masks are required for all participants during the indoor portion of the tour. No food or beverages will be served.
Group 1 – Office Commercial Real Estate Update (Office/Hospitality/Food and Beverage)
Tour Guides: Shapack Partners
- Go to 17th floor of 167 for detailed market overview and discussion.
- Go outside and walk immediate area (5 block radius max) and review the newest commercial developments and trends.
- Tour Hoxton Hotel since it provides a glimpse into the newest trends in Hospitality / Food and Beverage.
Group 2 – Residential
Tour Guides: Tim Anderson of Focus and Angela Spadoni of bKL Architects
- In lobby of 167, go through the history of new multi-family development in Fulton Market and a general discussion on the new ARO and how that is playing out in Fulton Market.
- Go to 17th floor for a detailed market overview and pipeline discussion.
- Go outside and walk immediate area (5-block radius max) and review newest developments and potential development sites.
- Make a stop at a specific residential project.
- End at Hoxton Hotel also.
Following the tours, Ely Chapter members and guests are invited to stay at Fulton Market to eat or gather on your own as are comfortable.