Join Lambda Alpha International's Ely Chapter for the initiation banquet of the 2022 member class and annual awards presentation.
Members, initiates, and award winners are also invited to bring a guest to help celebrate these achievements. Black tie or formal attire is encouraged.
* Registration closes October 12 at 4:00 PM. Late registration and refunds are not available for this event.
6:00 PM: Cocktails on the Terrace
Courtesy of our Platinum sponsors:
- Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture
- Bureau Gemmell Architecture
- Draper & Kramer
- Elrod Friedman LLP
- Kinzie Real Estate Group
- The Lakota Group
- SB Friedman
- site design group, ltd.
- Tri-Council Development Fund
7:00 PM: Dinner
8:00 PM: Awards Presentation
- Harry F. Chaddick Distinguished Public Service Award: Candace Moore, City of Chicago
- Doris B. and Marshall M. Holleb Community Service Award: Bonnie Sanchez-Carlson, Near South Planning Board
- Daniel H. Burnham Distinguished Service Award: Ernest Sawyer, Ernest R. Sawyer, Enterprises Inc.
8:30 PM: Initiation Ceremony
New members to be announced soon.