Please join us for our next Lambda Alpha International
Aloha Chapter Meeting
Friday June 5, 2020
12:00pm - 1:30pm
Please RSVP by Friday,May 29, 2020
Aloha mai kākou,
The LAI Aloha Chapter invites you to a Zoom meeting on June 5, from 12 to 1:30 PM. Recognizing our terrific in-house thought leaders, and missing the collegiality of our luncheons, we’re planning a members-only round table on the COVID-19 pandemic: new normals, what’s not coming back, and strategies going forward… we’re expecting insights you might not hear elsewhere.
Mike Hamasu will set the stage with a quick market update, then we’ll move to 4-minute conversation starters on five sectors. After each, we’ll take live responses via chat box.
- Mike Hamasu, Director of Consulting & Research, Colliers International: Market Overview.
- Rick Egged, President, Waikīkī Improvement Association: Hospitality
- Race Randle, Senior Vice President of Mixed-Use Development, Ward Village/The Howard Hughes Corporation: Development
- Myron Kiriu, CEO/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty: Residential Sales
- Mike Matsumoto, President, SSFM International: Project & Construction Management, Planning, and Engineering
- Walter Thoemmes, Managing Director, Commercial Real Estate, Kamehameha Schools: Education, Land & Commercial Real Estate
- Ann Bouslog, Project Director, PBR HAWAII, will moderate
We’ll try to keep it high energy and fun… so please come, and come ready to chat!
This meeting is for members only and participation will be via a private password that will be provided after you RSVP. No recording will be made and all discussions will be “not for attribution,” as usual. Questions or comments for the speakers may also be submitted ahead of time, to email@example.com.