Please join Lambda Alpha International’s Baltimore Chapter for our Virtual Presentation on Tuesday, January 19th at 12pm. The presentation will feature Don Fry, President & CEO of Greater Baltimore Committee and his overview of the upcoming 2021 Maryland General Assembly session.
This event will highlight key policy issues facing Maryland legislators, including:
- The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on state revenues, the state budget and how Maryland benefits from the recent federal government stimulus package
- Potential overrides of the Governor’s veto on education and public safety legislation
- Police reform legislation
- Racial equity and social justice legislation
- Efforts to accelerate economic recovery with an emphasis on small and minority-owned businesses
- Transportation planning and funding
- Workforce development
Register in advance for this meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Matthew L. Kimball, President, Baltimore Chapter
email@example.com, (410) 783-6354