The Nominating Committee of LAMBDA ALPHA INTERNATIONAL, under the LAI By-law, is a standing committee of the Board of Governors charged with recommending a candidate slate, for each two (2) year term, for the LAI Executive Committee and LAI Standing Committee Chairs and is now constituted to identify for Executive Committee and LAI Standing Committee candidate recommendations for the 2021-2023 term as listed below.
In 2014, the LAI Board of Governors accepted a recommendation of the Governance Committee that solicitations for available membership positions on both the Nominating Committee and the Executive Committee rosters be advertised widely, as open to all active members of LAI.
THIS NOTICE is to solicit expressions of interest or candidate recommendations from all active members of LAI for:
A). a member of the 2021-23 Executive Committee;
B). a Chair of a LAI Standing Committee.
Your consideration and timely response are appreciated and gratefully acknowledged.
Robert W. McBride, P.Eng., RPP, MLAI
LAI Nominating Committee, Chair
LAI Past President
LAI Positions for the consideration of the LAI Nominations Committee
• International President
• International Vice President
• International Secretary and Assistant International Secretary
• International Treasurer and Assistant International Treasurer
• Regional Vice President and Assistant Regional Vice President for each of Europe, Eastern North America, Central North America and Western North America
• International Communications Director and Assistant Director
• Historian and Assistant Historian
• Chair, New Chapter Development
• Chair, Awards
• President, Global Chapter